Enrollment or re-enrollment in 4-H Online for the 2018-19 4-H year begins on September 5th, 2018. You will need to log on with the link below follow the steps. Then chose the projects you wish to be in for the 2018-2019 4-H year. You can choose as many projects as you want at this time. If your undecided on a project sign up for it. You can always opt not to bring it to the fair.
- Go online to http://wi.4honline.com to enroll in Buffalo County 4-H. Below you will find step by step instructions with screen shots of how to complete the online enrollment process.
- For Step by Step Instructions click here or see abbreviated directions below:
- Go to http://wi.4honline.com
- Log in with email and password (if you don’t remember you can reset from that home page)
- Click on orange continue to family button on right side of screen
- Find the member/volunteer list with blue header
- Click on “Edit” right of member/volunteer name
- Scroll down and select “Enroll for 2018-2019”
- Update any information on the Personal Information tab and click continue on the bottom
- Select all the required buttons for risk, release, emergency treatment, code of conduct and photo release and click continue on the bottom
- Make any changes to the health form (optional, but great time to do it if your child plans to participate in any overnight or day programming), change the date on signature, and click continue on the bottom
- Select your club, select continue
- Add projects, then click continue
- Click Submit Enrollment (if this button is not available to you please email firstname.lastname@example.org to correct the problem)
- Complete steps 5-12 for each of your children
If you have questions you can contact the UW-Extension Office at 608-685-6256.